Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Crocheted blankets everywhere

So finally I can make granny squares and of course now I cant stop. I started this one a few days ago and I have no idea what it is going to turn into but it is now twice the size. I've never really liked the huge granny single square quilts much. I like the small squares which are all joined together. I am making one like that but I have a feeling this one is going to turn into the former kind.

I am also making a granny square bag which I plan on felting. That is two granny rugs and a bag and I am also part way through making three double/single crochet blankets. I really need to actually finish something.

In addition to all the crocheting projects, I am also trying to finish off some quilt squares I owe some friends in an international quilt square swap I am very late on. Then there is the other felted bag waiting to be lined.

I better light the lounge room fire and clean up the house so I can settle down tonight to some serious crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment