Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gloves, hats, mittens and scarves

Gosh, we need them all today. It is cold and windy. Icy cold winds coming up from Antarctica. All the animals are hiding away and I don't plan to leave the house for the rest of the day... at least until feeding time. I might boil some potatoes and carrots for Juliet.

Yesterday it poured rain all day. I stayed inside reading and working on some little art and craft projects. An ATC for a friend which required a lot of glue so it is taking a while to dry. Of course because it is sitting there I had to add to it with a touch of gold paint.


I also finished a little 3x3 which is being sent to the USA.



I really am enjoying small art at the moment.

I have also been working on some real estate.



I have to admit a lot of my spare time has been spent reading lately. I am really enjoying books again and seem to always have one or two close by. I don't watch TV anymore so I have more time to spend with books. Right now I am reading an old favourite trashy horror writer, Dean Koontz. I still love his books after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment