Friday, June 11, 2010

A granny scarf

I am making a scarf out of granny squares with this really fine yarn I bought from Ixchel. I have used two different colours and I am thinking of adding a third, since I have ran out of yarn I need to buy some more.


Really pretty yarns. Charly really has a talent. It is hard to believe this was all hand spun it is amazing. My spinning is well... dodgy. But I have fun doing it.


I'll have to wait a week or so before I buy more yarn though. I've spent all week paying for EBay purchases including vintage dolls house furniture for Ruby's new doll house which we are having built for her birthday. Then I bought canvases and paint brushes for a little collection of art I have planned. I also bought some doilies for some textile projects as well. It will be exciting when it all starts arriving in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment