Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hmmmmm... I think I will make a shopping bag.

I did make a shopping bag! I gathered together some supplies from my craft room (which desperately needs organising) and improvised a shopping bag together on the old dining room table.



First I decided to tea stain the white doylie and lace. I did it in my brand new old teapot which I bought in a little cafe/vintage wares shop in Bothwel on Ruby's Birthday Adventure a couple of weeks ago.


So I spent all night cutting and sewing and chasing kids away and in the middle of that I made omelettes with spinach, ham, tomato, mushrooms and cheese for everyone's dinner. It turned out cute but I'll have to take a photo later today and show you tomorrow.


I found this photo of the vintage tablecloth I have draped over the old buffet. One of the kids must have thought it was pretty. It is pretty but it is coming off because I just bought a new 1950's dining room setting which includes a dining room table, six chairs and a buffet. I cant wait for it to get here. The old buffet is getting passed on to a friend who has always liked it more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment