Monday, July 5, 2010

My house is a mess and I'm running way behind.

There is still so much to do before Dustin and Scott come home. The house has been neglected during all the painting. It is a mess! There are paint sample cards everywhere from Ruby trying to choose two or three colours out of ten million. There are blankets everywhere because we are having problems with the fires. I think both our chimney's need cleaning out and the wood isn't burning very well.

The dining room has been converted into a sewing room and I have to get everything out including the old dining room furniture because Scott is coming home with our new vintage dining room furniture and I wanted to clean out the carport area to make room for Scott's new boat.

I also have to clean out the old buffet so I can give it to my friend Lisa (who always liked it better than I did)... I really don't have time for blogging so GOODBYE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Is that really "Goodbye", or just "Goodbye while I catch up with clearing or cleaning"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Jenny, only good bye for today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! That's a relief ... :-)

    ReplyDelete